Read Across America Week is from February 25-March 1. We will be having a school-wide celebration for the birthday of Dr. Seuss!
- Monday, February 25: SLEEP BOOK
- It’s Pajama Day! Cozy up to a good book and read in your pajamas.
- Tuesday, February 26: THE CAT IN THE HAT
- It’s Hat Day! Wear a favorite hat and lots of stripes to celebrate our favorite cat.
- Wednesday, February 27: WACKY WEDNESDAY
- Wear your hair in a crazy style and dress in mis-matched clothing – silly socks, too!
- Thursday, February 28: THE LORAX
- Be like the Lorax and wear fluffy mustaches. Wear green from head to toe to go green and take care of the Earth!
- Friday, March 1: OH, THE PLACES YOU’LL GO
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Dress up as your future self today.
In addition to dress-up days, Roadrunners will be treated to some Seussical activities and Special Guest Readers who will be sharing their favorite Dr. Seuss books.