Fine Arts Spirit Week is March 17-20!
In celebration of Youth Art Month & Music in our Schools Month… please consider partcipating in our spirit week to show your support for our students and the arts.
- MARCH 17 — Green Day
- Wear your green in honor of St. Patrick’s day, or wear blue and yellow to show you know about color mixing!
- March 18 — Wacky Pattern Wednesday
- Wear ALL the patterns you can at once! Usually a “fashion faux-pas,” but today, try them all together: plaid, cheetah, polka-dot, paisley, you name it!
- March 19 — Turn It Up Thursday
- Dress up like your most favorite musician! Love Mozart? Powdered wigs are cool. So are rockstar hairdos and flannel shirts. From Jojo Siwa to Michael Jackson, from Toby Keith to Ed Sheeran, or from the Beatles to Imagine Dragons, make sure to share whatever is YOUR jam!
- March 20 — Rainbow Fun Friday
- Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, you name it! Deck yourself out in ALL the beautiful colors of the rainbow!
Click here for more information.
The GHS Dance Company students will be hosting a Dance Camp on Monday, March 16th from 9 am to 2 pm.
Who? The GHS Dance Company students will be teaching various styles of dance.
What? A one day dance camp for kids K-5.
When? Tuesday, March 16th from 9 am – 2 pm
Where? GHS Auditorium.
Cost? $35 per camper
Click here to view the informational flyer.
Click on this link to pay online.