Click here to access the school supply lists for the 2019-2020 school year.
- April 26: Book Fair open LATE for PTA Family Night (closes at 7:15 PM)
- April 29-May 3: Students purchase books during library class.
- May 1: Book Fair open LATE (closes @ 5 PM)
- GIVE the GIFT of READING: Purchase lollipops for 25¢ OR make donations to the All for Books program, which helps to buy books for kids in need.
- CLASSROOM WISH LISTS: Help make teachers’ wishes come true! Donating a book to your child’s classroom is a wonderful way to celebrate Teacher Appreciation Week!
- PAYMENT OPTIONS: Pay with cash, credit card, checks (made out to RES), or use eWallet. You can also shop ONLINE! Click here to visit the RES book fair website for more details.
GCPS is hosting it’s second annual Wellness Night on March 20th at 6:00 PM at Goochland High School. Wellness Night is sponsored by our Teen Mental Health Awareness Committee and is intended for parents and teenagers. The event will feature informative and interactive sessions on a variety of topics, including mental health, yoga, safe technology use, and physical fitness. There will be dinner, door prizes, and childcare (for ages 5+). See the flyer for more details.