Week 2 is officially in the books! Great job all around working through a few Google hiccups and adjusting to our new way of administering instruction. The RES staff is loving connecting with your children and building relationships. I know I have enjoyed talking with many of you. Next week, I will begin joining google meets with all of the classes. I am looking forward to connecting with the kids! Thank you for the support of our teachers and staff. We are in this together! In the upcoming weeks, I would like to continue to connect with as many parents as possible. Be on the look out for these optional “Principal Chat” opportunities.
We want to know how things are going. Please fill out this survey providing us feedback on your experience thus far:
GCPS Distance Learning Survey 2020-21 (Fall, English)
Encuesta de Aprendizaje a Distancia de GCPS 2020-21 (otoño)
Week at a Glance:
- 9/7 – LABOR DAY – NO SCHOOL
- 9/8 – Curbside Breakfast and Lunch Pick Up 1:00-1:30pm @ RES
- 9/8 – Welcome back to Virtual Learning @ 8:30am
- 9/10 – Curbside Breakfast and Lunch Pick Up 1:00-1:30pm @ RES
- 9/10 – Kindergarten packet drive thru pick up 2:00-3:00pm @ RES
- 9/11 – Asynchronous download ready at 5:00pm via SeeSaw (Pre-K-3) or Schoology (4th&5th)for students not attending live instruction from home or on site at RES
- MAPS testing the week of Sept 14th – 18th (see communication from teachers)
- 9/25 – Student Holiday/Teacher Professional Day
For the complete message from Mrs. Reams, please click here.